Tuesday, December 19, 2006

But it's not my fault...

Okay, maybe I have a little bit of a problem.

I KNOW I've been worrying (somewhat wonderfully) about the SHEER NUMBER of unread books I have stacked in tottering piles on my desk, and I realize that with book reviewing and school I'm going to have assloads more to get through.

I bought two more discounted books today, anyway.

I couldn't help it - one was Elizabeth Hand's Winterlong, mostly because while I can't give you the exact review of her story collection Saffron and Brimstone before Green Man publishes my review in January, suffice it to say that I want to have its literary babies.

And in the bottom of the discount Young Adult books bin they had Black Juice by Margo Lanaghan! BLACK JUICE! For $3.00!

It's really not fair.

I wonder if there are some sorts of programs for people like me...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 PM

    hehehe they're called BA, book-lovers anonymous.... also synonymous with Bachelor of Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironic...yeah, I have SO much to read for next Semester's English and Comparative Lit classes...-_-;; Enablers!

    ReplyDelete