Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First day of school! Whoo!

Which means heavy, heavy reading for me! Not only am I having to power through Samuel Richardson's Clarissa (1500+ pages!), but about a pile of other ones, too. Not that I'm complaining - but I'm already starting to stress about the papers I have to write and the assignments that will be due.

Not to mention as Lieutenant-Commander of the university's Science-Fiction Club, I'm planning on arranging fund-raisers for a new couch and new pizza-and-video-game parties and such.

But it's not all hard work and slog - my classes either end at noon or start at noon, so I have lots more free time than I had before. And one of my best friends throughout my entire University experience is in my Women's Lit class! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment