Thursday, October 25, 2007

Submitted: "House Hunting"

...to Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show. I may not have time to write anything creative this semester, but it doesn't take that much time to send e-mails or like stamps so I should still try submitting the stuff I've already finished. So I've submitted "House Hunting" again - I still feel it's my best story, although on my 150th reading of it today I discovered an egregious typo that made me feel really embarassed. I got rid of it before I sent in it, though. And today I REALLY have to finish getting my materials together for the Vancouver Film School, because I pre-applied a month ago and I'm still not done!

2 comments:

  1. The film is directed by Amy Lippman. It is small comedy movie..you must watch it. I am sure that you people will like it.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I needed several examples to write an article on this subject, and your article was of great help to me

    Review my webpage - 안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete