Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Book List's Back Up!

I still have some school reading to do (see the restored "What I'm Reading" Sidebar), but since these are the last books I have to read before I'm done (not counting all the essays and short stories that I have to read), I can go back to updating it on my blog because after these I'm back to reading normally. I still have a stack of about twenty books that I haven't read yet - three of the books on the stack are the novels I bought to comfort myself when I was fired from Coles and Chapters, last summer. Shame, shame, shame on me. I also still have books from Green Man that need to be reviewed. Oh well. There are worse situations, I must say.

Edit: Also - I started a new short story. Similar to how I wrote "My Brother's Own Words," I turned off my Ridiculous-Idea-Filter and just went with it. I've only typed about a page, but I think it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment