I've been angsting over some mild health issues, a bit of a creative drought, and the fact that I'm currently reading a Laura Kinsale book that *gasp* isn't very good, but I felt now was a good time to look over and remember all the things I'm thankful for:
- I'm thankful for this blog - which I've maintained for eight years and with which I've accumulated a steady stream of readers. I've honestly never maintained any project for this long, so it's kind of surprising, but I like how it's kept me focused and turned me into a more insightful reader.
- I'm thankful for my books - so many of them to read! And so little time!
- I'm thankful for my excellent city library, which has been simultaneously saving and sucking my money with its wonderful selection and frequent booksales.
- I'm thankful for my wonderful parents - they helped me get my new computer and I'm staying with them over the long weekend and it's been such fun!
- I'm thankful for my new computer, which is lovely and totally NOT a piece of crap. Once I get a good enough idea to write on it, I'm going to be a writing machine.
- I'm thankful for the slew of great blogs I've been reading and following - keep up the great work!
So what are you guys thankful for this wonderful season?