Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Award!

I've been having a pretty good week over all, entering contests, doing lots of writing - and Shaymeless Aymless put the cherry on the sundae by nominating me for The Lemonade Award! The information is as follows:

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.

Here are the rules:

* Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
* Link your nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


Ten blogs, huh? Here we go (in no particular order):
1. Lusty Reader
2. Rip My Bodice - just discovered thanks to checking out the Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2008 awards winners page.
3. Janicu's Book Blog
4. The Booksmugglers - always the Booksmugglers. ^_^
5. Lurv a la Mode. Her blog design is gorgeous.
6. Racy Romance Reviews. Holy well-written academic reviews, Batman! I'm so intimidated!
7. The Thrillionth Page - also discovered thanks to BBAW.
8. The Misadventures of Super-Librarian - thanks for the Big Western Drive!
9. Romance Book Wyrm
10. The Julie James Blog. Pretty self-explanatory.

I will be contacting you all very soon, but I have to run - it's my parents' 25th wedding anniversary today!

9 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! Thanks, this cheers me up after my crazy day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me giggle! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    w00t, thanks so much! i hope you have a great time celebrating with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:14 AM

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thank you! : D

    and you did not know Rip My Bodice? That is my top 1 blog for whenever I feel sad or bored. Their reviews are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks chica! And you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks! How cool is this! Great to find your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you!

    And wow, 25 years? Congratulations to your parents! That is an awesome thing :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:47 AM

    thank you! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete